Formerly the Heavy Duty post, the 886 Facility post from Tensabarrier® is suitable for indoor or outdoor use and is the ideal solution to cordon off hazards or define safe people traffic routes in an industrial environment. It features a plastic post that is screw fixed into a recycled rubber base, for quick and easy assembly. The base is hard wearing and can sustain significant pressure whilst maintaining its shape. It has easy to carry handles and is stackable allowing for compact storage and easy transportation. The post is available in a range of high visibility colours and accommodates a range of accessories.
Compatible with Tensabarrier® accessories:
- Tensabarrier® Sign Holder
- Tensabarrier® Wall Receiver Clip
- Tensabarrier® Replacement Cassette
- Eliminate unsafe working conditions by clearly defining routes.
- Restrict access to dangerous areas.
- Use to identify hazards before they cause harm.
- Ideal for a variety of applications including: garden centres, sporting events and festivals.
|Product Reference :||886||Pack Quantity:||1|
|Product Weight:||8 Kilograms||Product Material:||Plastic|
|Base Type:||Heavy Duty||Base Material:||Recycled Rubber|
|Webbing Length:||3.65 Meters||Webbing Width:||50 Millimeters|
|Webbing Material:||Heavy Duty Woven Polyester||Webbing Tape End:||Standard Anti-Tamper|