This passenger guidance system is a robust and safe solution that guides passengers when boarding and disembarking the plane, ensuring that dangerous under-wing areas are kept clear, putting safety first.
Quick and easy to set-up, the guidance system saves airline operators both time and money by only requiring one person to operate, as well as reducing waiting times by guiding passengers efficiently to and from the plane.
The APG has a high visibility finish and features a hand wound mechanism to allow easy deployment to any webbing length up to 23 metres. The webbing is also antistatic, enabling the system to be used near the fuelling zone of the plane. When required, the APG unit can be positioned and then extended in two directions and attached onto the stairs of the plane using a plastic connector to form a high visibility guidance barrier.
- Yellow powder coat finish with zinc undercoat for extra weather protection
- 2 x 23 meters of outdoor anti static webbing
- Webbing can be extended to any length up to 23 metres according to individual requirements
- Robust hand wound mechanism to retract webbing
- Locking spools to tension webbing barrier
- Compact, easy to move unit
- Robust all-weather steel frame
- APG is available with NightView webbing as standard
- Create a physical barrier to restrict passenger access
- Cost effective
- High visibility even in times of poor lighting
- Quick to manoeuvre & deploy – only requiring one person to operate
- Specifically designed solution for low cost airlines
|Weight with concrete base:
|Weight without concrete base:||30kg||Webbing Width:||50mm|