The innovative and simple topper transforms a series of standard traffic cones into an adaptable, cost-effective temporary barrier system for roadside, health & safety, maintenance and engineering applications.
The Topper unit fits to the top of any standard cone and incorporates 3.65 metres of retractable webbing. By pulling the tape from one unit then connecting it to the top of another cone (placed up to 3.65 metres away) a temporary highly visible barrier is created.
- Contains 3.65m of high visibility chevron webbing (red/white or blue/white and green/white, which is available to order) in each cassette, which connects cones together
- 4-way connectivity
- High visibility orange Topper
- Robust, hard wearing construction
- Easy to use
- Instant, temporary cone barrier
- Durable & hardwearing dye print that does not scratch or deteriorate
- Cassette retracting system supported by a 1 year warranty
- Barrier is more effective than a simple road cone
- Ideal for construction sites, maintenance, warehousing companies and highways agencies.
|Product Reference:||TC114||Tube O.D.||n/a|
Note: The topper & cone are sold separately. The overall height is the sum of both the topper & cone.